Simple House Solutions is now hiring an Investment Real Estate Sales (we call this our Dispositions Associate position!) that has a passion for Sales, Real Estate, Investment Real Estate, and Customer Service!!! We are currently looking for applicants who are interested in working with a unique team!!
You DO NOT have to have your real estate license to apply, but experience with investment real estate sales is a huge must. This position is for an individual who is in charge of selling the non-MLS properties we have purchased or that are under contract to investors, wholesalers, hedge funds, REITs, etc., as well as to help locate even more buyers. We are looking for applicants that enjoy networking, sales and building relationships with long-term investor clients and have a “never met a stranger” kind of mentality!!
Initially, you will be continuing to build our buyer’s list by any means necessary! In addition, you will become the face of our company with our current buyer’s list. We currently purchase 10-15+ properties each month that need to be sold and this will potentially double in 2018.
Company Core Values are non-negotiable. If you cannot follow these values with clients and teammates, please do not apply. These are a HUGE reason why our company culture is amazing!
#1 – Do What You Say You’re Going to Do
#2 – Be Obsessed with Helping Others
#3 – Have a Positive, Can-Do Attitude
#4 – Be a Team Player
#5 – Always Strive to Exceed Expectations
#6 – Be Accountable/Reliable
- Investment Real Estate Sales experience is a big must!
- Currently working with hedge funds and institutional buyer clients is another plus
- Able to create relationships with clients along with an experience that leaves an outstanding impression
- Must understand the TREC contracts used here in Texas
- Able to run comps to justify values (CMA, ARV, Cap Rate, etc)
- Able to create instant credibility with potential clients by utilizing knowledge and showcasing our proven process
- Must enjoy reaching out to new people on a constant basis, in person and on the phone
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of phone sales experience
- Able to follow a team leader! So many people are “lone wolves” and want to do it their way only…not here!
- Must have a genuine love for helping people and educating them on how we make them successful!
- Must be an extremely quick communicator via phone, email, and texts
- Must have strong computer skills and be able to stay organized online!
- Must have an outgoing personality and be fun to work with (Please)
- Can easily demonstrate problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a time-critical environment
- High level of motivation and persistence
- Ability to work independently and as a team in high-pressure environment
- Utilizing all sources to reach more hedge funds and institutional buyers that are interested in building a rental portfolio, such as LinkedIn, Auction visits, Calling current investor lists, etc.
- Networking with Realtors that work with investors to provide non-MLS investment real estate pocket listings
- Consistently marketing our current opportunities for sale, from investor open houses to putting out bandit signs around properties we have available
- Networking with other Wholesalers and creating win-win relationships
- “Shopping” every property to our current buyer’s list
- Determining a rough renovation bid per property sold
- Facilitate all showings on properties
- Occasionally work on renovation bids, foundation quotes, etc to overcome objections
- Developing your social media online presence to attract investment buyers
- Helping to set up Real Estate Seminars on select topics to attract more potential buyers
- Calling hard money lenders and offering some of our options that can help their clients find more properties
- Pipeline Management is HUGE! Must be organized and able to stay on top of all callbacks, new clients, etc.
- Must be able to build rapport quickly and over the phone
- Updating your CRM so all teammates are constantly on the same page!
- Most of all, working until goals are hit! We are extremely motivated and we are not looking for individuals that aren’t willing to go the extra mile when needed.
The compensation structure is VERY competitive and very exciting! We offer a draw plus commission. Commissions are calculated based on total profit per property.
Hours fluctuate depending on the marketing campaign & the number of properties needing to be sold, but total around 50 hours a week. Some weekend work will be needed. All work to be done from our office in Dallas when you’re not out in the field. Please fill out the form to schedule an interview.
Also, please email your resume to us with “Applying for Dispositions Position” as the Subject Title.