Simple House Solutions is now hiring Marketing Distribution Assistant that has a passion for Sales, Real Estate, Investment Real Estate, and of course Driving!!! We are currently looking for applicants who are interested in working with a unique team!!
This position is for an individual who is in charge of distribution of marketing materials to select addresses here in Dallas/Fort Worth. We are an investment real estate group and we are growing rapidly so we need some help! We’d prefer to add 2 new teammates than just use the post office to delivery our mail. Also, most of our direct mail is unique and will typically be door hangers and/or sticky notes put on front doors to grab potential client’s attention.
The houses we’ll be delivering to will be on a route for the most part. For instance, you might have 200 houses to drop to in Garland one day, and 250 houses in Hurst another. We try to limit driving between houses once you’re to your daily zone.
Company Core Values are non-negotiable. If you cannot follow these values with clients and teammates, please do not apply. These are a HUGE reason why our company culture is amazing!
#1 – Do What You Say You’re Going to Do
#2 – Be Obsessed with Helping Others
#3 – Have a Positive, Can-Do Attitude
#4 – Be a Team Player
#5 – Always Strive to Exceed Expectations
#6 – Be Accountable/Reliable
Work Related Qualifications/Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to use GPS to navigate efficiently from house to house
- Must be organized and can work in a high volume team environment!
- Able to create instant credibility with potential clients by utilizing knowledge and showcasing our solutions (if someone asks why you’re dropping something off)
- Must have a genuine love for helping people
- Must be an extremely quick communicator via phone, email and texts
- Must have strong computer skills and be able to stay organized online!
- Must have an outgoing personality and be fun to work with (Please)
- Can easily demonstrate problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- High level of motivation and persistence
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Putting together routes in the office prior to deliveries
- Delivering door hanges and/or sticky marketing materials to select doors across DFW
- Tracking all deliveries and taking pictures of select drops for quality control!
- Assisting occasionally with signs, lockboxes, etc when near a property we need help on
- Taking pictures of houses when asked
- Posting “for sale” ads for properties to get that phone to ring!
- Assisting with phone calls and inquiries when needed
- Becoming an area expert!
- Most of all, working until goals are hit! We are extremely motivated and we are not looking for individuals that aren’t willing to go the extra mile when needed.
The compensation structure is negotiable and depends on experience and qualifications. There is tremendous growth potential for this position including supervisor positions and possibly even travel as we expand to other metro areas!
Hours for this position can be very flexible. You will be putting together your route and being a part of meetings at our office in Farmers Branch/Addison area daily.