Established Real Estate Investor has an immediate opening for a Seller Leads Manager/Phone Specialist to support the Acquisitions Manager & Owner of the company. This is a great opportunity for a master organizer, and someone who can multi-task and take charge within an expanding company.
You will work on your own to establish qualified appointments for our Acquisitions Manager to attend. You will manage the marketing leads that come through on a daily basis and handle other important matters as they arise.
We are seeking an administrative professional whose talents, skills and abilities will enable them to become a key member of the team. This position allows for challenge, flexibility, and personal growth.
You will work from our office in Addison/Dallas, Monday through Friday 9am-6pm with paid vacation and holidays.
This is a Salary Position starting at 36,000/year plus bonuses that can double your base salary!
We are located in Addison, therefore you should live in the vicinity or surrounding area.
Company Core Values are non-negotiable. If you cannot follow these values with clients and teammates, please do not apply. These are a HUGE reason why our company culture is amazing!
#1 – Do What You Say You’re Going to Do
#2 – Be Obsessed with Helping Others
#3 – Have a Positive, Can-Do Attitude
#4 – Be a Team Player
#5 – Always Strive to Exceed Expectations
#6 – Be Accountable/Reliable
* 5 years or more administrative experience with positive recommendations
* 3+ years of phone experience handling a high volume of calls preferred.
* Dependable, Honest and Reliable.
* Advanced proficiency with internet tools.
* Knowledge of Mac and Apple Products a huge plus.
* Maintain CSM/CRM efficiently and effectively
* Ability to manage projects & multi task
* Poised with attention to detail
* Demonstrate a high level of initiative, excellent judgment and pride in your work
** Bilingual a plus (ability to manage Spanish speaking leads)
Roles and Responsibilities
* Support the Acquisitions Manager by taking calls and qualifying leads and booking appointments.
* Manage our CRM by inputting the live leads and attaching each lead to a marketing campaign.
* Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
* Communicate appointment details with Acquisition Manager
* Set up appointments for Acquisitions Manager within the CRM and keep the schedule organized.
* Return calls in a pleasant and upbeat manner.
If you are interested in applying, please put Leads Manager in the subject line and attach a resume and photo. Also, provide your phone number and the best time of day to reach you. You will also be required to respond to a short survey and create a 5 minute or under video telling me why you are the best fit for this position.
**** It sounds cheesy but we will get tons of applicants and you will be surprised at how few truly show diligence in wanting this position. ****
Best of Luck.
P.S. – If you’d like to get a head start on the next step in our application process, please take a moment and visit the application link in the button below: